Entry: Adults – $15
Seniors – $10
Under 18’s – Free.
|Reserved Seating Packages available for every race meeting – but they sell out fast! $55 pp includes entry, reserved seat, race book and two drink tickets.|
|Become a MEMBER $55 Click Here||Review us on Tripadvisor Click Here|
|Follow us on Insta|
❌CONDITIONS OF ENTRY❌COVID=19 RESTRICTIONS❌
Members, Owners & Public Can Attend outdoor seating only.
- Members, Owners & Public Can Attend, you must not enter the premises if;
You are unwell or experiencing flu like symptoms.
You are awaiting COVID 19 test results. You have returned from international travel and have not observed Government quarantine restrictions. The venue is limited to 500 patrons including Members, Owners and the public who must enter through the main entry. You must provide your contact details before entry. Some areas including the Members Area, horse stalls and mounting yard are out of bounds. Please obey barriers and signage. Physical distancing is to be observed. 1.5 metres between patrons other than for same household groups. Staff may ask you to move from areas where there is the potential for overcrowding. Co-mingling in groups of more than 20 patrons is not allowed. Alcohol and food can only be consumed when seated. Some seating will be provided but may be insufficient so patrons should consider bringing a chair or rug to sit on. The public bar, TAB and Bookmakers will be operating. Food can be brought into the premises but not alcohol.
- Victorian residents who currently reside in the border region can attend a NSW race meeting, but only within the border region, and subject to declaring upon entry that they have not travelled to an area of Victoria outside the border region or an area that is a COVID-19 concern within the previous 21 days;
- NSW residents who currently reside in the border region can attend a NSW race meeting subject to declaring that they have not travelled to an area of Victoria outside the border region or an area that is a COVID-19 concern within the previous 21 days.
- Any person who resides in the border region (either a NSW or Victorian resident) and has been in an area of Victoria outside the border region or an area that is a COVID-19 concern within the previous 21 days, must not enter a NSW licensed premises or racecourse.
Contact 02 6494 1899 for bookings or email email@example.com
Want to know more about us… press play to see why you should get involved in your local race course!
Need somewhere to stay when you come to the races?…
Check out one of our favourite places on the Sapphire Coast! (Don’t forget to tell them we sent you)
Sapphire Coast Turf Club is located on a picturesque 300 acre site on Sapphire Coast Drive at Kalaru, between Merimbula and Bega and Tathra. It is one of the newest and most modern country racecourses in NSW with great spectator facilities. Patrons can enjoy an unobstructed view of the racing action from most parts of the course including the Members, Reserve and Function Centre and from the large, banked lawn areas.
We hold twelve race meetings during the season with jockeys and trainers coming from all over south eastern NSW and East Gippsland to compete.
Our new facilities include a Function Centre which is perfect for weddings as well as race day functions. The course offers visitors and members a variety of services including
- Local and Interstate Bookmakers
- Food and beverage services
- Free buses to and from the course from major local centres
- Picnic and family friendly areas
There are plenty of good reasons to go racing so why not visit Sapphire Coast Turf Club soon.
Rob Tweedie Secretary Manager 02 6494 1899
“It could not have been a more perfect day at the races held at Sapphire Coast Turf Club last Sunday. The weather turned on its best, the horses were fast and lean and the track was in tip-top condition.” Eden Magnet – August 1st 2019
“I can more than recommend a day out at the Sapphire Coast Turf Club. Check the website for free buses to and from the course. Plenty of room, good facilities for a country track.” Trip Advisor December 2018